5% Lactic Acid Cream 140 ML
A non-invasive, intelligent cream peel system that is scientically formulated by Dr Des Fernandes and is unique to Environ Skin Care. It is designed to safely andeffectively rene, revive and brighten the appearance of skin.
- Lactic Acid
- A series of light peels do not compromise the integrity of the epidermis.
- A course of Cool Peels help to improve the texture and appearance of sun damaged skin and uneven skin tone.
- The texture and appearance of an acne-prone skin becomes more refined and improved, with a course of Cool Peel.
- Recommended for blemish-prone skin, rough skin testure, fine lines, sun damaged and dull skins
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactic Acid, PEG-40 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol.
- After completing the professional skin preparation, protect the lip line with Post Cool Peel Neutraliser, if cold sores are a regular occurrence.
- Evenly apply a moderate layer of 5% Lactic Acid Cream to the treatment area.
- Cross stroke all areas using the Environ peel brush to ensure an even application.
- Leave the product on the skin for 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the skin condition being treated. The client may experience mild tingling, but they should always remain comfortable during the peel application.
- 5-10 minutes = milder peel
- 10-20 minutes = advanced peel
- Steam may be added during this period to intensify the effect of the 5% Lactic Acid Cream. Should the client feel any tingling or discomfort, gentle strokes with a brush may be done to soothe these areas.
- Optional: When the desired level of peeling is achieved, the peel should be neutralised with Neutraliser. Apply a layer of Neutraliser and massage gently, wait for 5 minutes before removing with a compress; follow with lathering Neutraliser in the hands and washing the skin before
- Removing thoroughly.
- Follow with Treatment Gel and the Ionzyme® DF Machine and/or selected Professional treatment protocol.
- End off with Moisturiser and Sunscreen.