2.5% Lactic Acid Cream 140ml
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactic Acid, PEG-40 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol.
- After completing the professional skin preparation, protect the lip line with Post Cool Peel Neutraliser, if cold sores are a regular occurrence.
- Evenly apply a moderate layer of 2.5% Lactic Acid Cream to the treatment area.
- Cross stroke all areas using the Environ peel brush to ensure an even application.
- Leave the product on the skin for 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the skin condition being treated. The client may experience mild tingling, but they should always remain comfortable during the peel application.
- 5-10 minutes = milder peel
- 10-20 minutes = advanced peel
- Steam may be added during this period to intensify the effect of the 2.5% Lactic Acid Cream. Should the client feel any tingling or discomfort, gentle strokes with a brush may be done to soothe these areas.
- Optional: When the desired level of peeling is achieved, the peel should be neutralised with Neutraliser. Apply a layer of Neutraliser and massage gently, wait for 5 minutes before removing with a compress; follow with lathering Neutraliser in the hands and washing the skin before
- Removing thoroughly.
- Follow with Treatment Gel and the Ionzyme® DF Machine and/or selected Professional treatment protocol.
- End off with Moisturiser and Sunscreen.