Focus Care Radiance+ Intense C-Boost Mela-Even cream
Help reclaim the appearance of a younger, more healthy-looking luminous skin with an even, radiant glow with this technologically advanced Vitamin C infused cream.
Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream helps reclaim the appearance of a younger, more healthy-looking luminous skin with an even, radiant glow with this technologically advanced Vitamin C infused cream.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and fine lines by plumping up the look of your skin.
- Assists in maintaining a healthy skin appearance, while supporting its natural sun defence against the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Helps to retard the visible signs of ageing.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Beautiful and healthy-looking skin is even in tone with a healthy radiance.
- Mela-Even Cream may be added to your daily routine as soon as the visible signs of sun damage, dark patches and uneven skin tone become visible.
Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, AcrylatesC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.
Intense C-Boost may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEPUP SYSTEM™, provided that the Environ “start low, go slow” philosophy is adhered to. We recommend that consumers with sensitive skins use low doses of vitamin A before introducing Intense C-Boost.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localised) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturising with your recommended
- Environ vitamin A moisturiser and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.