HydroPure Color Correcting Serum
Ultra-hydrating colour-correcting serum that uses a sheer green tint to visually neutralise redness while helping to soothe the skin and combat redness-causing dryness.
Features & Benefits
- Visually neutralises mild-to-moderate skin redness using a sheer green tint.
- Minimises the appearance of redness to create a more neutral base for foundation.
- Hyaluronic Acid delivers powerful hydration to help combat redness-causing dryness.
- CoQ10 delivers antioxidant protection to defend against free radical damage.
- Allantoin helps soothe and calm sensitive, irritated skin.
- Diminishes the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Delivers a dewy finish for more youthful-looking skin.
- Top with your favorite jane iredale foundation for coverage and SPF protection.
Ingredients/Ingrédients: Water/Eau/Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Glycerin, Agar, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Oinalis Flower Oil, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Camellia Sinensis, Leaf Extract, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Tromethamine, 1,2 Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Beeswax, Sorbitan Olivate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Algae Extract. [+/-]
Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxide (CI 77492).
Directions for Use Dispense 1-2 pumps and mix with fingers to combine pigment and serum. Massage into skin, starting in areas with the most redness, and blend. Top with your favourite jane iredale foundation for coverageand SPF protection.