Youth EssentiA - Vita-Peptide C-Quence Intensive Serum 4 PLUS 35 ML
This serum is the fifth and ultimate level in our premium Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.Containing the optimum concentration of vitamin A, C and E as well as a powerful combination of antioxidants, peptides and clinically researched ingredients including Juvinity™ and Malt Secrets®, this serum helps combat the visible signs of ageing to create the appearance of even, smoother and more youthful-looking future-proofed skin.
This serum is the fifth and ultimate level in the premium Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™. It contains an optimum concentration of vitamin A, C and E as well as a powerful combination of antioxidants, peptides and clinically researched ingredients including Juvinity™ and Malt Secrets®, this serum helps combat the visible signs of ageing to create the appearance of even, smoother and more youthful-looking future-proofed skin.
- Geranylgeranylisopropanol (Juvinity™)
- Retinyl Propionate & Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C) & Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 + Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Sodium Lactate (Matrixyl® 3000) & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-38 (Matrixyl® Synthe’6®)
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 + Ceramide NG + PEG-10 Phytosterol (Dermaxyl®)
- Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Seed Extract (Malt Secrets®) & Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract)
- Contains the signature Environ complex of vitamins A, C as well as E and antioxidants that help to combat free radicals and improve the overall appearance of your skin.
- Contains powerhouse peptide combinations which assist in reducing the visible signs of ageing, giving it a smoother appearance.
- Clinically researched ingredients including Juvinity™ and Malt Secrets® help to future-proof skin, minimise the appearance of fi ne lines and wrinkles, and protect the skin from the eff ects of free radical damage.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Indicated for all skin types and ages but, in particular, for more mature, photo-damaged skin.
- Intensive Serum 4 Plus may only be used when skin is comfortable with C-Quence Serum 4 and Defence Crème.
- It is recommended using a minimum of 2-3 bottles of Intensive Serum 4 Plus before introducing Defence Crème Plus.
Aqua (Water), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Xanthum Gum, Tribehenin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Retinyl Propionate, Retinyl Palmitate, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Geranylgeranylisopropanol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Ceramide NG, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Seed Extract, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Epigallocatachin Gallate, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid.
Intensive Serum 4 Plus should only be introduced when skin is already comfortable with the dynamic product duo of the Youth EssentiA® Serum 4 and Antioxidant Defence Crème
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
- Apply Intensive Serum 4 Plus in combination with Defence Crème. (Environ recommends that consumers fi rst introduce Intensive Serum 4 Plus, and after 2-3 bottles then introduce Defence Crème Plus). Use morning and evening.
- The dynamic duo of Intensive Serum 4 Plus and Defence Crème Plus is the ultimate step in the Youth EssentiA® Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ Range.