Youth EssentiA - Antioxidant Defence Creme PLUS 35 ML
Used in combination with Vita-Peptide Intensive Serum 4 Plus, this powerful moisturising crème is enriched with a high concentration of vitamin A and C, as well as several antioxidants that help to combat the eff ects of free radical damage. It also contains a dynamic combination of peptides and moisturisers that help visibly reduce the signs of ageing – keeping skin looking beautifully healthy and radiant.
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) • Panthenol (pro-vitamin B3)
- Sodium Palmitoyl Proline + Nymphaea Alba (Waterlily) Flower Extract (Sepicalm™ VG WP)
- Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Seed Extract (Malt Secrets®) • Mixed Tocotrienols 92
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract)
- Rosmarinus Ofcinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract + Helianthus Annuus (Sunower) Sprout Extract (InfraGuard®)
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Saccharide Isomerate (Pentavitin®)
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalising vitamin – it forms the basis of a normal, healthy and wellfunctioning skin and therefore helps to promote healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which assists in the prevention of the eff ects of free radical damage and helps to improve the visible signs of ageing.
- Clinically advanced ingredients such as Sepicalm™, Mixed Tocotrienols 92 and Malt Secrets® push the boundaries of youthfulness by revealing the appearance of a more even, smoother and youthfullooking complexion.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Indicated for all skin types and ages but, in particular for more mature, photo-damaged skin. Defence Crème Plus should only be used when skin is comfortable with Intensive Serum 4 Plus and Defence Crème.
- It is recommended using a minimum of 2 – 3 bottles of Intensive Serum 4 Plus before introducing Defence Crème Plus.
Aqua (Water), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Saccharide Isomerate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Nymphaea Alba (Water Lily) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Seed Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Lactate, TEA-Lactate, Serine, Lactic Acid, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Cyanocobalamin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
Defence Crème Plus should only be introduced when skin is already comfortable with the dynamic product duo of the Youth EssentiA® Intensive Serum 4 Plus and Antioxidant Defence Crème.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ Skin Care products
- Apply Intensive Serum 4 Plus in combination with Defence Crème Plus. (Environ recommends that consumers fi rst introduce Serum 4 Plus, and after 2-3 bottles then introduce Defence Crème Plus).
- Use morning and evening.
- The dynamic duo of Intensive Serum 4 Plus and Defence Crème Plus is the ultimate step in the Youth EssentiA® Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ Range.