Youth EssentiA - Antioxidant Defence Creme 35 ML
This powerful moisturising cream is enriched with a number of antioxidants that are known to help combat free radical damage, and it also contains a dynamic combination of moisturisers that assist in improving the appearance of the skin, allowing it to feel soft, smooth and well hydrated.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract)
- Rosmarinus Offiicinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Xanthophyll (Lutein)
- It is rich in antioxidants including vitamin C, vitamin E and Rosemary Leaf Extract to assist in protecting the skin against UV radiation, thus minimising the signs of photo-ageing induced by UV rays.
- Provides nourishment and hydration to help maintain the appearance of a healthy skin.
- May assist in reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- The highly absorbable and very active oil-soluble form of vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) penetrates more readily into the skin. It is an antioxidant that assists in the prevention of UV-induced cell damage.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) helps to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. It also assists in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger. • Xanthophyll (Lutein) is a lipophilic carotenoid extracted from marigolds, is an antioxidant that filters out the harmful high-energy blue light that is present in our everyday environment. It also significantly reduces free radical activity. Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) is an essential coenzyme that is destroyed by sunlight. Replacement therefore is necessary to help promote the growth of healthy skin cells.
- Pure Epigallocatechin Gallate, the active ingredient in Green Tea is possibly the most powerful antioxidant available. It assists in reducing the appearance of sun damage. Rosemary extract is another powerful antioxidant.
- Soya Bean Oil provides essential fatty acids, which assist with skin hydration.
- Squalane is a plant-derived emollient that helps improve the elasticity of the skin.
The Antioxidant Defence Crème was developed to be used in conjunction with Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serums to complete the Youth EssentiA skin care programme. Suitable for all skin types.
Aqua (Water), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Saccharide Isomerate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Nympaea Alba (Water Lily) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Seed Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PEG-40 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Lactate, TEA-Lactate, Serine, Lactic Acid, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Cyanocobalamin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tagetes Erecta (Marigold) Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply Antioxidant Defence Crème over/in conjunction with Youth EssentiA Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serums 1-4.
- Use morning and evening.