Focus Care Comfort+ Vita-Enriched Colostrum Gel 30ml
Vita-Enriched Colostrum Gel contains a high concentration of bovine colostrums and it is enriched with vitamins and a variety of antioxidants, including Green Tea, vitamin C and vitamin E. This immune-boosting serum may help to protect the skin from external and internal stressors resulting in skin that feels soft, soothed and protected.
- Cimifuga Racemosa Root extract
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea)
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Assists in restoring the appearance of sensitive and compromised skin
- Improves the appearance of sensitive skin.
- Assists in improving the appearance of fi ne lines and sun-damaged skin and leaves skin looking more youthful and radiant.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Colostrum Gel may be introduced at any stage when the skin feels irritated and looks sensitive due the eff ects of free-radical damage (exposure to pollution, smoking, temperature extremes etc.
Aqua (Water), Colostrum, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Xanthum Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia(Lavender) Oil, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Linalool, Limonene.
- Colostrum Gel may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning, apply Colostrum Gel evenly to the face, neck and décolleté or any focus area of sensitivity before moisturising with your regular vitamin A enriched Environ moisturiser.
- Use morning and/or evening.
- Environ recommends that clients with very reactive skin, combines Antioxidant Gel with colostrums Gel as a daily defence system to help improve the appearance of irritated and sensitive skin.