Vita-Antioxidant Treatment Gel 100ML
This gel contains an introductory level of vitamin A and assists in soothing and cooling, hydrating and protecting the skin, resulting in an overall improved appearance.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Ascorbic Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5)
- Has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
- Assists in moisturising and conditioning the skin.
- Assists in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and sun damaged skin.
- Contains the signature Environ complex of vitamins A, C and E that is known to combat free radical activities and helps to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Recommended for all skin types and recommended for first time Environ facial treatment clients.
- 18 months unopened
- 10-12 weeks after opening
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Beta-Carotene, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sucrose, Gelatin.
- Prepare the skin as per Environ’s skin Preparation Phase protocol.
- Using a brush, apply Treatment Gel to a focus area and do Sonophoresis / Dual Technology through the sonophoresis probe for 15 seconds per position before moving to the next position and continue until the complete focus area has been treated.
- Using a brush, apply Treatment Gel to the full face and neck before applying Field Iontophoresis for up to 20 minutes.
- Finish off with Moisturiser and sunscreen.