Vita-Antioxidant Essential Moisturiser 100ml
A universal moisturiser containing a low concentration of vitamins A, C and E as well as antioxidants. This moisturising cream assists in improving the overall appearance of the skin.
- Retinyl Propionate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
- Sodium PCA
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract
- Contains the signature Environ complex of vitamins A, C, E and antioxidants that are known to combat free radical activities and helps to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Provides the skin with all the essential ingredients needed when ending off a facial treatment.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Suitable for all skin types.
- 18 months unopened
- 10-12 weeks after opening
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 40, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, PEG-40 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Retinyl Propionate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Squalane, Tocopherol, Urea, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Cetearath-20, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Serine, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, TEA-Lactate, Xanthum Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
- Prepare the skin as per Environ’s skin Preparation Phase protocol.
- Do Sonophoresis / Dual Technology through the sonophoresis probe until the complete focus area has been treated.
- Do Field Iontophoresis for up to 20 minutes.
- Finish off with applying Essential Moisturiser followed by a sunscreen.