Skin EssentiA Antioxidant and Peptide Eye Gel 15ml
Scientifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, this eye gel is rich in antioxidants, peptides and vitamins that assist in creating a more youthful eye appearance.
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 + Ceramide NG + PEG-10 Phytosterol (Dermaxyl®)
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000)
- Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract
- Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract
- Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract (Resveratrol)
- Enhances the appearance of a firmer-looking eye area which assists in giving the skin a more youthful and revitalised glow.
- Helps ‘plump’ up the look of the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and giving the skin a smoother appearance.
- Assists in creating the appearance of smoother, hydrated, glowing skin.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- It is recommended for all consumers concerned with keeping a youthful-looking eye area.
Aqua (Water), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Panthenol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ceramide NG, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Lactate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia Subternata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia Maculata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Polysorbate 20, Resveratrol, Lactic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Carbomer.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply Antioxidant & Peptide Eye Gel to the entire eye area.
- Follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- Use morning and evening.