Focus Care Youth+ Concentrated Retinol Serum 1 30 ML
Retinol Serums 1 have been formulated with high concentrations of vitamin A. They are designed to help normalise the appearance of skin abnormalities and damage, and in promoting healthy-looking skin eventually creating skin that looks truly reborn beautiful.
- Helps to refine and improve the overall appearance of uneven texture and photo-aged skin.
- Helps to refine the skin texture, giving your skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
- Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature ageing and fine lines.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Step-up to higher levels of vitamin A by introducing Retinol 1.
- Promote the appearance of healthier-looking skin as well as improve the appearance and texture of photo-aged skin, resistant blemish-prone skin and uneven skin tone.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Glycerin, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Oil, Colostrum, Ethoxydiglycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinol, Lactic Acid, Serine, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Urea, TEA-Lactate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Retinol 1 may be introduced once the skin is used to daily application of moderate to high concentrations of vitamin A.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Introduce Retinol 1 slowly into your regime by adding to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser every evening.
- Gradually increase the amount of Retinol while ensuring that your skin remains comfortable.
- Use 2 – 4 bottles before progressing to the next step of the Retinol step up system.
- Alternatively, apply Retinol to the entire face area or to the areas you would like to target before your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- These steps can eventually be followed morning and evening.