Focus Care Moisture+ Vita-Antioxidant Hydrating Oil Capsules
Vita-Antioxidant Hydrating Oil Capsules deliver a concentrated burst of vitamin enriched hydration for the skin. Containing a blend of Retinol and Antioxidants, these capsules may help to protect the skin against the damaging eff ects of free radicals. By enriching your skin with natural surface oils, it is left looking visibly refreshed and energised.
- Retinol (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol (Lipochroman®- vitamin E)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Camellia Sinsnsis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Assists in revitalising and moisturising the appearance of dehydrated skin
- Softens and moisturises skin, leaving it feeling revitalised and radiant
- Leaves a luxurious, soft and silky after-feel
- Contains antioxidants that are proven to combat the visible signs of ageing.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Hydrating Oil Capsules may be added to your daily routine when the skin requires a hydrating boost i.e. when the skin feels sluggish and tired.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Dimethiconol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Retinol, Phytosterols, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.
Hydrating Oil Capsules may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ and is an excellent way to introduce Environ to a new client.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply the contents of one oil capsule to the entire face area as your evening moisturiser.
- Alternatively, mix one oil capsule with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser or apply over your usual evening moisturiser.