Gold Cosmetic Roll-CIT 0.2mm
Designed to help enhance the overall look and feel of your skin, the Environ needling instrument is specially crafted for use on areas of your face that demand extra special care such as the delicate skin around your eyes, nose and mouth.
Designed to help enhance the overall look and feel of your skin, the Environ needling instrument is specially crafted for use on areas of your face that demand extra special care such as the delicate skin around your eyes, nose and mouth. A hand-held meticulously crafted 14 carat gold-plated RollCIT. It has 260 ultra-fine definition points that protude 0.2mm, ensuring its superiority and making it the most efficient cosmetic Roll-CIT in the range.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the eff ectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
- Restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing
- Speed up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fi ne lines and scars
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- All skin types
- Except severe solar keratosis, eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, warts, skin cancer and problematic skin conditions
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is at least the second level of the Environ STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop, and the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.