Even More Sun Care + RAD Antioxidant Sun Cream SPF 15 100ml
RAD Antioxidant Sun Cream contains sun filters and reflectors to provide SPF15 sun protection, along with antioxidants, titanium dioxide, beta-carotene and vitamins C and E which help to fight free radicals. It is suitable for all skin types and all ages, including babies older than six months.
This creamy sunscreen helps to protect the skin against the damaging effects of UV and free radicals with broad spectrum sun protection and a rich dose of antioxidants.
- Titanium Dioxide – Inorganic UVA & UVB Filter
- Octocrylene – Organic UVB absorber
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane – Organic UVA absorber
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) – Antioxidant
- Beta-Carotene – Antioxidant
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – Moisturiser & Antioxidant
- Provides Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15.
- Broad spectrum.
- Medium protection.
- The combination of physical and chemical sunscreens offers broad protection against UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Supplies skin with the essential antioxidants necessary for enhanced protection from harmful environmental influences.
- It’s light, creamy texture is easily applied to the entire body for a smooth, satiny after-feel.
- Suitable for use under make-up.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- It is suitable for all skin types and all ages, including babies older than six months.
Aqua (Water), Octocrylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dibutyl Adipate, Titanium Dioxide [Nano], Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Triacontanyl PVP, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gelatin Phenylpropanol, Polysorbate 60, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Phenoxyethanol.
• Apply liberally and evenly to the face, neck and body before sun exposure.
• Reapply frequently, every 1 ½ to 2 hours, to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling.