Conductive Gel 290 ML
A water-base gel used to ensure the effective flow of a non-invasive electrical current.
- Aqua (Water)
- Aqua (Water) ensures effective flow of the Iontophoresis current.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Conductive Gel should only be applied in a professional environment by an “Environ Professional” trained and qualified skin care professional.
Treatment focus: Helps to ensure effective flow of iontophoresis current.
Best used with: Field Iontophoresis
- Prepare the skin as per Environ’s skin Preparation Phase protocol.
- Using a brush, apply selected serum to the full face and neck before applying field iontophoresis by means of the Alginate Masque or Haize Gauze®.
- When using Alginate Masque, ensure the metal tips of the clips are covered with the Conductive Gel before switching on the iontophoresis.
- When using Haize Gauze®, ensure the gauze and the metal tips of the clips are fully covered with Conductive Gel before switching on the iontophoresis.
- Finish off with Moisturiser and sunscreen.