Focus Care Moisture+ Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream 50ml
Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream is formulated with medium concentrations of Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid. By supporting the skin’s natural pH and assisting with the natural exfoliation (desquamation) process of the skin, these Alpha Hydroxy Acids are known to help improve textural problems associated with dehydrations (roughness of the skin’ surface), leaving the skin feeling softer and smoother.
- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- (pH 4.1 – 4.3)
- Helps to retexturise and smooth the appearance of dehydrated skin.
- Energises tired-looking skin, restoring a radiant appearance.
- Its mild exfoliating formula helps to refine the appearance of your skin’s texture.
- Formulated to work in synergy with the Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream may be added to your daily routine when there are signs of dehydration and rough texture.
It may also be useful to help alleviate a retinoid reaction by supporting the acid mantle and moisturising the skin.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 40, Dimethicone, Ammonium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Xanthum Gum, Disodium EDTA.
Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply the Alpha Hydroxy Night cream to any focus area of rough texture or dehydration before moisturising with your regular vitamin A enriched Environ moisturiser.
- Use only in the evenings, 2-3 times per week.
- Apply less frequently during spring and summer.
Please note: Reduce frequency of application during spring and summer.